Click the title of an assignment to view in full
- Content area presentations - Information about technology integration strategies in four major content areas.
- Spreadsheet-supported lesson plan - A lesson on Newton's second law using a spreadsheet.
- Video integration strategies - Links and a lesson plan integrating videos with Physics content.
- Technology-enhanced strategies - A list of strategies to address various student disabilities.
- Group 4 Project 2.0 - A collaborative project for 11th grade science students that utilizes Wiggio, Voicethread, and Blogger.
- Social Netwoking Assignment - An assignment for 10-12th grade Physics students involving the use of collaborative and social media.
- Internet Safety - A presentation for teachers about Internet safety in the classroom.
- Instructional Software - A presentation about the relative advantage of using instructional software.
- Tutorial - Computer Networking - An interactive tutorial giving students an introduction to computer networking
- Relative Advantage Chart - Outlining the relative advantages of using technology to address specific learning problems in Physics
- Vision Statement - A rationale defending the use of technology in education
- Hello - This is Me - A presentation introducing myself (Link to external Google Doc)